This role is responsible for performing tyre servicing on vehicles, commercial trucks, utility vehicles, heavy construction equipment and off road forestry vehicles. If you are a person who likes tyre work and gets things done, we want to hear from you.
We want you to have:
- A valid full New Zealand Drivers Licence
- Tyre industry experience preferable, however on the job training provided for the right candidate
- Ability to work on your own or in a workshop environment
- A positive and reliable person, who can communicate well with customers
- Be able to pass random drug tests
We can offer you:
- 40 hours per week with overtime.
- A rostered call out component which is paid over and above your base pay.
- Full uniform clothing supplied
- Staff discount on purchases
Please submit your application by sending a cover letter and a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com