We are the Clutha District Council and we're looking for outstanding talent to join our Operations Team.
You will be willing to learn and develop new practical and theory-based skills, undertake tertiary studies and assist with the supervision of all operations and maintenance activities, including Transportation and Three Waters, all within a supportive civil engineering context.
Do you have?
- NCEA Level 2 or equivalent and achievement in English and Mathematics
- The willingness to study towards an NZ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent qualification
- A current, restricted motor car/light motor vehicles driver's licence
- The ability to work under direction and use initiative
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- The skills to build positive working relationships with colleagues
You will be part of a collaborative team environment and workplace culture doing varied and meaningful work that makes a real difference to our communities.
If this is what you're looking for, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job go to: cluthadc.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Current-Vacancies & enter ref code: 5664527.
Applications close 18 October 2021