We are looking for a Parts Manager to lead our parts department at our Case IH branch in Milton. Reporting to the Parts Operations Manager in Invercargill, this role is a genuine opportunity for someone to build a career in a busy and experienced branch.
Agricentre South has seven branches in all across Southland and Otago and represents some of NZ’s favourite brands in agriculture including New Holland, Case IH, Kubota,
Yamaha motorcycles and leading brands of farm machinery. We are part of a larger group of companies and offer an opportunity to build a long-term career in our business.
This role would ideally suit someone with agricultural or automotive experience, however, we will consider anyone with experience in a busy front line role.
- Handling phone and counter customer enquiries and ordering parts as required
- Handling orders and parts requests from our service team
- Picking parts for job allocation
- Stock takes
- Keeping our merchandise looking great and displayed for sale
- Good old fashioned work ethics
- Self-starter and motivated by running a strong, efficient department
- Computer literacy and ability to work with numbers and data
- Commitment to customer service
- Great phone manner
- Work in a busy department where no day is the same
- Work in a great team and be part of a wider group
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration structure
- A genuine opportunity to build a career
If this all sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply in confidence now to firstname.lastname@example.org