Unique Opportunity! Be paid to study while working at the Clutha
Some exciting projects are underway to enhance and develop our communities. If you are attracted to an engineering career, primarily in water services, you could be part of making this happen.
This is a chance to get practical experience on some of the longest water reticulation networks in New Zealand plus an engineering quali?cation for an industry of boundless choices that needs people. We'll provide paid study time and course fees with an interesting mix of academic/?eld work across a large geographical area of stunning natural landscape. Suited to a school leaver with an interest in engineering or someone already in the infrastructure engineering sector, you'll need good levels of English and Mathematics.
You will have:
- NCEA Level 2 or equivalent and achievement in English and Maths
- A pracitical, hands on person who is enthusiastic, energetic and self motivated and prepared to try new things
- Current, restricted motor car/light motor vehicle drivers
- Be able to work under direction and use initiative
- Ability to maintain con?dentiality
Sound like you? Then send us your application and you could
become part of our innovative, dedicated and friendly team.
For con?dential enquiries please contact Clive James, Water
Services Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 419 0200
To apply visit https://cluthadc.recruitmenthub.co.nz/
Or you can send a hardcopy to Vacancy, Clutha District Council, P O Box 25, Balclutha 9240