The primary function and aim of this role is to provide online support and promotion of online services to Work and Income clients. Literacy Aotearoa staff will promote and help Work and Income clients to access and use Work and Income's online services via Self-Service Kiosks. The Self Service Kiosks are available at the Work and Income service centres and support may also be provided to Work and Income Clients using their own devices, such as smart phones, within the service centres. Support is also provided to clients with CVs and/or cover letters.
Candidates with the following skills will be considered favourably:
- Competent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Of?ce 365 (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Strong customer service skills
- Good relationship building skills with diverse cultures
- Ability to be respectful and sensitive towards all people, particularly those in vulnerable situations
- Relevant experience in organisation administration, preferably in the community, not for profit or education sector(s)
For more information, including the job description, please contact Ana Pereira: email@example.com