Allied Press is locally owned media company, proudly publishing
the Otago Daily Times, the Clutha Leader, odt.co.nz and a host of other publications and products over the South Island.
We have a position available for a Media Sales Consultant to join our team. Based in Balclutha this is a busy role selling advertising for the Clutha Leader, Otago Daily Times, odt.co.nz and other targeted publications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
- Exceptional communications skills, especially on the telephone
- The ability to engage with clients from a multitude of
- A sense of humour, strong team work ethic and have the ability to work to deadlines
This is a busy and varied role, working in a close knit team that are passionate about our products.
This position is full-time but hours are negotiable for the right person.
A full driver’s licence is essential.
If you think this role is for you, please prepare a covering letter and CV and send to Paul Dwyer, Group Advertising Manager, Allied Press at paul.dwyer@allied press.co.nz or apply via SEEK.
Applications close on 21 May 2021.
A copy of the full position description can be found at alliedpress.co.nz/employment
Please note you must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role. Allied Press is unable to provide sponsorship or visa support at this time. We are not accepting agency resumes at this time.