World class plant and professional development opportunities Come and help us become the “World’s Best Nutritional Business.” www.mataura.com
Mataura Valley Milk Limited (MVM) is embarking on a journey of growth, and we are looking for top local talent to support our ambitious goals. If you want to be part of an Essential Primary Industry and this sounds like you, then join our team and help us set the direction for our growing company.
MAINTENANCE TEAM LEADER
The Maintenance Team Lead is responsible for planning and supervising the maintenance of the process plant by facilitating the activities of Electrical and Mechanical tradespeople. This position is a key role within the Operations team to ensure efficient and reliable operation of the nutritional process plant including, but not limited to, drying, evaporation, wet process, packing, material handling, milk treatment and building maintenance.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating daily maintenance activities and ensuring work is scheduled and completed in a timely manner with onside technicians and external contractors
- Manage and plan winter maintenance activities.
- Asset and system inspections and ordering of spare parts
- Managing maintenance technicians to maintain asset records to comply with all site standards.
- Facilitating and/or supporting the daily management system (DMS)
- Working in with production schedules
- Responsibility for compliance to on-site standards
- Ensuring change management program is adhered to
- Minimum of Mechanical/Electrical trade certificate.
- Demonstrated Leadership or qualified experience in people and contractor management.
- Competency in computerised systems e.g. maintenance management system (CMMS), QMS, H&S etc.
- Strong organisational skills and planning.
- Would consider a Mechanical Engineer graduate with a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry.
All applicants must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand.
For further information on Mataura Valley Milk Ltd and/or to download an application form, please visit www.mataura.com
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com