JE Systems has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as a Maintenance Engineer.
We are looking for an experienced person based in Balclutha to carry out maintenance duties related to dairy processing plant machinery and equipment at local milk processing plants as well as general engineering tasks. A wide range of skills are required for this role.
The successful candidate will have or be:
- Trade Certified Fitter/Turner/Welder, or Level 4 Maintenance & Diagnostics
- Industrial maintenance experienced ideally for a minimum of 2 years, in diary food production (not essential but preferred)
- Stainless steel sheet and purge welding experience
- Experience in preventative and reactive maintenance
- Experience with project work, new installations, commission, etc
- An eye for detail and identifying areas for improvement
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills and enthusiasm for getting it right
- Impeccable communication skills
- Proven Health and Safety practices
- Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand
Full training will be given to the successful candidate. The position is 8 hours minimum per day. Remuneration will be based on experience.
After-hours call-outs are likely, so availability and reliability is a must. A remuneration retainer is paid for being available for call-outs but not actually called out. If required, a work vehicle is available as part of the remuneration package.
The successful applicant will undergo drug and alcohol screening.
If interested, please email CV to email@example.com or call 027 630 7730