Transport and Facilties Operations Manager
Are you ready for team leadership and development?
As our Transport and Facilities Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the development and leadership of our Transport and Facilities Operations Team. This team is busy, vibrant and every day is di?erent! Handling contract management, supervision for Council's transportation and facilities infrastructure, including road maintenance, greenspace, and community facilities.
We're looking for a dynamic individual who has leadership skills, a business management mindset, awareness of health and safety and proven interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with others.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent Washington Accord degree level quali?cation
- 5+ years of asset management, maintenance, and sta?
- IPENZ Membership and CPEng Status are desirable
- Current, full drivers' licence
- Extensive civil engineering experience in the transportation area (+ 10 years)
- Proven written and oral communication skills
Experienced Engineer looking to step up? Clutha District Council have the role for you!
As our Contracts Supervisor, you'll be helping to manage our
operations contracts for our roading, greenspace and community facilities in our region. If you want to be part of changing and developing the region you live in - this is your chance!
We're looking for someone with sound experience in civil
engineering or infrastructure management and maintenance in
relevant areas such as roading, water reticulation or greenspace.
You will ideally have an NZ Diploma in Engineering, NZCE,
or similar quali?cation, and experience in local government
engineering or contracting environments would be incredibly
You will have:
- The ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Suitable sound experience in civil engineering or infrastructure management and maintenance in relevant areas, eg roading, water reticulation, greenspace etc. (5 years)
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills with competence to write reports and letters
- Current full drivers' licence
- Excellent communication skills
These are exciting times at the Clutha District. If you want to be part of an innovative, dedicated and friendly organisation we would love to hear from you. For the right candidate, we are open to making your move to Clutha as smooth as possible for you and your family, including incentives and help with ?nding accommodation or employment opportunities for other family members.
For con?dential enquiries please contact Jules Witt, Group Manager, Service Delivery, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02102577570
To apply visit https://cluthadc.recruitmenthub.co.nz/
Or you can send a hardcopy to Vacancy, Clutha District Council, P O Box 25, Balclutha 9240