An opportunity has arisen in a well-established funeral home in the South Otago area. Leishman Funeral Services provides after care for the people in South Otago. We are looking for a fit, energetic person to compliment our team here in Balclutha.
- Assisting at funeral services, ushering, video recording, live streaming.
- Transportation, uplifts, and hearse driving.
- Daily cleaning procedures of our funeral home.
- Maintenance and gardening
- Leishman Funerals also operate an engraving service, which includes sourcing trophies and changing watch batteries. On site training for upskilling to engrave will be available.
- Computer skills, with experience in Adobe products, such as InDesign, Photoshop would be desirable.
The successful applicant would be required to be on-call and rostered to work weekends if required in the future.
You will need to hold a full driver’s licence and pass a police check.
If you think you have what it takes to work in the funeral industry, please apply with a letter of application and your resume in writing to Stan Leishman
PO Box 171
Balclutha 9240 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday, May 14, 2021.