The Clutha Budget Advisory Service is taking expressions of interest to join our Governance Board.
We’re seeking community-minded people who are able to bring their diverse skills and experience to make a positive contribution to our organisation and help move it into its next phase. Please note these are voluntary positions with a travel reimbursement if you live out of Balclutha.
We welcome people with a range of skills and backgrounds, however we are particularly interested in people with:
– an awareness of community issues
– a positive attitude and an ability to make things happen
And any of the following skills:
- Knowledge & experience of ?nancial statements and
- Higher level strategic thinking
- Minute taking / secretarial experience
Meetings are held bi-monthly in Balclutha.
For more information please contact:
Lee-Anne Michelle, Coordinator
Phone: (03) 418 0463 or 027 781 1041