We are looking for another support worker to join the team and make a difference in their community.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Support Worker who lives locally and wants to become an Essential Worker in Balclutha and surrounding areas.
What is needed to be successful for the role?
- A caring and empathetic nature
- Excellent time management skills
- Minimum of a restricted drivers license and your own reliable vehicle
- Eligibility to legally live and work in NZ
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to gain an NZQA Qualification free
- Great hourly rates starting from $21.50 to $27.00
- Tools for the job; uniform, work cellphone with a real-time roster, PPE equipment
- Personal satisfaction of giving back to your community and helping people live independent lives.
RDNS NZ is a leading not-for-profit provider of home-based healthcare solutions in Auckland, Southland & Otago
For more information, call Paula on 027 808 1890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org