Clutha Health First is an integrated rural health facility
employing a large team of medical, nursing and administrative professionals. We have a rare opportunity for a suitably experienced Registered Nurse to join our District Team. As part of the service’s wider role it operates an ambulatory chemotherapy service and applicants must be prepared to undertake training and credentialing in chemotherapy administration.
Applicants will have the support of an interdisciplinary team, access to on-going in-service education and professional development along with the oversight and supervision of a senior nurse.
Key attributes required include:
- Current APC and full compliance with the vaccination ‘Order’
- Full NZ drivers’ licence
- A strong desire and commitment to district nursing
- The ability to work independently and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A minimum of two years post registration experience
- Previous experience working within the community is preferred.
CHF values its people and takes great pride on providing support to develop high quality clinicians.
Applications close: 24th June
An application package is available from www.cluthahealth.co.nz
For an informal chat please contact Helen Keen (Team Leader District Nurses) on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 201 8018