We have an outstanding opportunity to join the PowerNet team in the exciting and rewarding role of Project Manager, based at our Balclutha depot.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing electrical distribution projects from contract inception, through planning, design and work pack generation to allow ?eld teams to execute works.
- Hold a relevant electrical or engineering quali?cation
- At least ?ve years’ experience within the electricity distribution industry, with experience in project / contract management and maintenance scheduling
- Understanding of standards and regulatory requirements such as easements
- Ability to ensure work is accurately scoped, planned and delivered Commercial acumen
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and document control processes.
The successful candidate’s will be a highly motivated individual who possess a pragmatic, ?exible and adaptable approach along with the passion to empower, develop and provide leadership in the Project Management space.
Here at PowerNet our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to providing a caring team environment, a balanced approach to work and personal life, while encouraging professional and personal growth for everyone.
If you are looking for that outstanding opportunity in your career then we encourage you to apply. Head over to https://careers.powernet.co.nz/
You will need to attach your current resume along with a cover letter to support your application. All applicants must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or hold a current and relevant working visa for New Zealand.
For further information or to request a Position Description please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Sunday 20 June 2021