Are you looking for an outstanding Rural Customer Service opportunity?
- Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
- Are you at ease chatting with farmers?
- Are you knowledgeable about livestock health products?
If you answered yes to the above questions - then we want to hear from you!
This role, based in our Balclutha clinic, is a great opportunity for a confident administrator with knowledge and passion for the agricultural sector. This is a permanent part-time position; working approximately 16 hours per week across 3 days.
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; with staff who love what they do and opportunities to grow, doing our bit towards our client’s goals of successful and sustainable farms, happy healthy animals and contributing to thriving local communities.
This role will provide exceptional customer service and animal health supplies advice to our farming clientele, along with providing administrative support for our team.
So if you are a person who:
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Has solid knowledge of agriculture product sales;
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about farming;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer; and
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
To apply click https://vetnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=24