Clutha District Libraries are vibrant community hubs providing safe and welcoming spaces for all sectors of the community.
The role of the Childrens and Teens Librarian is to lead the delivery of inclusive and creative library services for children, teens, and their caregivers across the Clutha district.
Key features include celebrating the joy of reading, and ongoing collaboration with colleagues and relevant external stakeholders to ensure that children's and teens programmes, content, and spaces reflect the community's needs and aspirations.
Do you have:
- A library qualification of Diploma in Information and
- Library Studies (Level 6) or equivalent
- Public Library Experience or similar experience with children's library services
- A passion for working with children and teens and knowledge of child development
- Relates well to people of all ages, backgrounds, and ethnicities with proven ability to establish effective working relationships
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job go to:
Applications close 01 March 2021