Fulltime, Permanent • Lifestyle location – South Otago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Business Support Administrator to join our Business Support team.
We are looking for a full time Business Support Administrator based at our Clinton depot. The position would be 40 hours per week. This position will play an integral role in our internal co-ordination, customer service and organisational strength of RTL.
RTL is a is multi-disciplined transport and logistics company with
multiple offices and depots across the Otago and Southland region.
As a Business Support Administrator your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Supporting and monitoring dispatchers and drivers with day-to-day operations
- System training for dispatchers and drivers
- Driving process and continuous improvement
- General office/divisional administration and support duties
As a Business Support Administrator, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Office and generally confident in ability with computer systems
- Organised and proactive
- Strong written and communication skills
- Be a confident team member and enjoy working as a team
- Confidence in your ability to learn, monitor and train others on information systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where there are many tasks on the go at once
- Be passionate about your work and attentive to detail and
- A friendly demeanour and experience in customer service
- Confidential and reliable
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy working in a team environment, have passion for continuous improvement and be able to adapt to a readily changing environment.
For further information, please phone Hayley McCarroll 027 809 3347.
Applicants must hold NZ permanent residency.
If this position sounds like you, please forward a full c.v. to
For more information check out our website www.roadtrans.co.nz