40hrs/week (12-13 week contract) commencing 26/07/2021
The regional provider for the National Breast Screening Programme, BreastScreen Otago Southland, requires a telephonist to work in Balclutha and Gore on their mobile breast screening unit.
Hours – Vary between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Monday to Saturday. Days of work and start/finish times are varied based on requirements at the time.
This contract could lead to a regular fixed term contract, at approximately the same time each year, when the mobile screening unit is situated in Balclutha and Gore.
The National Breast Screening Programme, BreastScreen Aoteaora, provides screening mammography services for women aged 45 to 69 years.
The position includes; reception duties, data entry and general administration. The people we are seeking will have:
- Experience as a telephonist
- A good command of the English Language
- Cultural knowledge, ideally Maori and/or Pacifica
- Excellent data entry/computer skills/excel
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a team player willing to contribute to our values
- Ability to work independently
- Ideally experienced working in health
- Experience with Concerto Breast Screening data base an advantage, but not essential
- Empathy with women’s health and respect for other cultures is essential
A job description is available on request.
Applications, including a current C.V. and a covering hand written letter, should be forwarded to:
Senior Office Administrator
ScreenSouth Ltd, PO Box 25087, Christchurch, Tel (03)3792411
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 21/06/2021